ISAMSE 2019 – 4th International Seminar on Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
ISAMSE 2019 – 4th International Seminar on Advances in Materials Science and Engineering.
2019 4th International Seminar on Advances in Materials Science and Engineering (ISAMSE 2019). ISAMSE on August 16-18, 2019, Shanghai, China.
The aim of ISAMSE 2019 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians, as well as industrial professionals, to present their research results and development activities in materials science and engineering. It provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
The co-chair of the conference will be Prof. Wang Qingsheng from St. Petersburg-Peter the Great Polytechnic University /Materials Physics and Chemistry/ General manager of ENV (Zhejiang) New Energy Science and Technology Co., Ltd, director of Zhejiang Changxing Sino-Russia New Energy and Material Technology Research Institute.
Research area: thermoelectric chemical of material
Research experience: research and analysis of thermoelectric chemical properties of materials; research on modification of materials by high temperature spheroidization and surface treatment; development and research of high anode and cathode materials for lithium ion battery; development and application of organic and inorganic ceramic composite isolation film and development of diaphragm phase separation equipment (won a number of invention patents); development and engineering of safety system for porous electrode preparation, solid electrolyte and quasi-solid polymer lithium ion power battery; research and development of 3D printing materials for glass carbon alloy and titanium-based alloy powder.
- China’s first international conference on the safety of electric vehicles
- A highly professional forum that brings together specialists from various regions of the Russian Federation and foreign countries
- New signing ceremony
- Hive Energy and ENV signed agreement on strategic cooperation
- ISAMSE 2019 – 4th International Seminar on Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
- National New Energy Technology Innovation Center and China-Russia New Energy Materials Technology Research Institute signed a strategic cooperation agreement