Hive Energy and ENV signed agreement on strategic cooperation
May 29, 2019 in Taihu Capital Plaza hosted a meeting of interests of two companies: ENV (Zhejiang) New Energy Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and SVOLT Energy Technology Co., Ltd. (Hive Energy). Svolt representatives visited the factory and the Russian-Chinese research Institute of new energy materials and technologies, and they met with Russian scientists.
SVOLT Energy Technology Company Limited is an energy company dedicated to series production of premium Lithium-Ion batteries products from raw material, to cells, modules, BMS, packs, as well as ESS and Solar. SVOLT Energy is committed to promoting safe, efficient, clean, low-carbon footprint, and smart eco-system for mobility and the society’s energy revolution. SVOLT Energy will start series production at its site in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province in 2020 with a planned cell capacity of 60GWh locally and additional 40GWh globally by 2025. Utilizing investments in the complete supply chain, SVOLT Energy is determined to be a global powerhouse for premium LIB that meets customer requirements in automotive, heavy duty, industrial, ESS, and other applications.
At the end of the meeting, Russian-Chinese research Institute of new energy materials and technologies and SVOLT Energy Technology reached a consensus on future cooperation in many projects.
- New signing ceremony
- Hive Energy and ENV signed agreement on strategic cooperation
- ISAMSE 2019 – 4th International Seminar on Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
- National New Energy Technology Innovation Center and China-Russia New Energy Materials Technology Research Institute signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- Russian Science and Technology Group visited the Institute
- Zhejiang Province Intelligent Manufacturing Expert Committee Chairman Mao and experts visited the Institute