New signing ceremony
June 15, 2019 representatives of Hunan Aerospace TianLu Advanced Material Testing Co., Ltd visited the laboratories of the Russian-Chinese research Institute of new energy materials and technologies, they watched the work of young scientists from Russia, who are engaged in solid-phase, mechanochemical synthesis, make models of batteries, project of various structures and produce them on 3D printers. Also, representatives of the company were interested to visit the technological electronics division and the base of experimental small-scale production, which is located in the in the suburbs of Chancing.
Hunan Aerospace Tianlu New Material Testing Co., Ltd is funded by Hunan Aerospace Co., Ltd. together with the Ningxiang high-tech industrial development zone which supplies a lot of services relate to test such as the third-party inspection, “Internet + Test” platform service, intelligent test equipments development and technical consulting services. Company can serve to diversified industries such as material field, aerospace field, automotive manufacturing field. Hunan Aerospace Tianlu New Material Testing Co., Ltd has leading materials testing capabilities. Laboratories under construction are more than 3300-square-meter, which can provide six kinds of professional testing items of morphology and structure, element, electrochemistry, physics and chemistry, mechanics and environmental test. There are more than 40 sets of world-class brand test equipments, which value more than 40 million.
For both companies, this cooperation is a huge step forward in the direction of progress and the opportunity to take a leading position in the service sector. In this regard, a solemn ceremony of signing, where the treaty was held.
- China’s first international conference on the safety of electric vehicles
- A highly professional forum that brings together specialists from various regions of the Russian Federation and foreign countries
- New signing ceremony
- Hive Energy and ENV signed agreement on strategic cooperation
- ISAMSE 2019 – 4th International Seminar on Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
- National New Energy Technology Innovation Center and China-Russia New Energy Materials Technology Research Institute signed a strategic cooperation agreement